Hey Everyone! I hope you have had a good weekend, week and month so far!
June has always been a very special month for me with summer vacations, mango season, trips and Mum’s birthday all happening in this one lucky month of the year! So this year, was no different because my parents were visiting and brought a lot of my favorite variety of mangos, we took a trip and celebrated Mum’s Birthday and did a bit of shopping here and there!
1) Its summer and I am not ready for makeup just yet! I have really loved going makeup free most days this month and nothing beats the feeling of a fresh, unclogged skin with just lip balm to keep the lips from cracking! I think we should all have atleast a couple of days in a week where we don’t wear makeup and just embrace our beautiful bare skin 🙂
2) We took a road trip with my parents to Mysore, and lucked out in the weather department! it was beautiful and the place we stayed had an amazing view of the mountains! You can see a glimpse of it in the first picture.
3) Sleeping on the new bed! Its super comfortable and massive! I look forward to it every evening now.. to just spread on it like a Starfish! 😛
4) The excitement for the upcoming trip to Spain seems to be more than any of our previous holidays! I have been having a lot of fun shopping and planning for it, and getting things in order! I have sorted out my stuff already (still a week to go 😐 ) and will share with you soon! You can get a glimpse of my beauty packing here.
5) I love to shop with Mum and here is a peek of what we got in skincare and makeup! This time we really held back and mostly just hmmmd and haawed at stuff and picked only the essentials! I got a new tub of the Clarins HydraQuench Cream review here. Also a travel sized Kiehl’s Creme de Corps, MAC lipsticks in See Sheer (for me) and Touch (for mum), some Sally Hansen nail colors, and loads of samples!
6) Speaking of shopping, I have finished a number of beauty products by the middle of the year! Its not much but some very significant products ran out on me, and I am quite happy with that! Expect a post soon!
7) As always, I have my dose of favorite makeup bits to share with you! On most days I have enjoyed my current go to products and also the MAC lipstick in See Sheer, the Forest Essentials Pure Rose Water Mist the beautiful Chanel Les Beiges in #02 over my base, review here. On my nails I have been wearing a Sally Hansen color called Nude Now, which is my perfect nude at the moment! The Sally Hansen White On is a beautiful non-streaky white nail color which I love on my toes! Mum was pretty horrified to see it but then I gave her a little fashion update and that settled it! 😛
Of course the Kevin Aucoin mascara is getting center stage on my makeup shelf review here.
8) This month has also been the best so far for the blog, with so many of you amazing people taking time out and commenting on my posts and appreciating them! Thank you so much, I hope I can keep you glued to TCF much longer! 🙂
9) I also found a number of new and upcoming blogs this month, which have been a delight to read! Jasmin, although not a new blogger, has been doing great work on her blog. I have been following her for a while but only recently started getting more into it! She posts about a variety of things which I would eventually want to do as well, but for now lets stick to whatever I can! 🙂
I also want to mention Carolyn here, who is the sweetest girl I have come across in a while! She always has lovely things to say to me and I really like how her blog is shaping up! If luxury makeup is your thing then this girl has it in abundance!
On the fitness side of things we have Deepika who’s an amazing girl with a thing for fitness and an envious figure! She blogs about fitness, health and also makeup with equal ease and a sprinkle of humor! Definitely check her out!
So hows June been for you? Share with me in the comments! 🙂
Have a great week ahead lovely people, there are busy times coming up in the TCF quarters which are going to keep me occupied but I will have plenty to share with you 🙂